Sunday 26 May 2013

Explaining the absence!



My extremely long sabbatical from this blog shall be coming to an end shortly. This year has been a rollercoaster of stress, joy, sadness and a ridiculous number of late nights, and through it all, my blog has been lost. Now I know I was never a prolific blogger, but I did enjoy the odd post, and it meant I was on top of what was going on in the economic blogger sphere. With university applications, A-levels and the odd Bank of England Target 2.0 competition, I have not had much time to blog, so I am going to put down in writing now that I shall make a concerted effort to pick up my blog again as soon as my A-levels are finished (less than a month now!) So watch out, there may be a new onslaught of posts coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment